The IC Gemini uses a single model aircraft engine 0.19 to 0.40 size, to power the craft for lift and thrust. The craft is designed to operate on water, tarmac, smooth concrete, block paving and grass.*
The model can reach speeds of up to 40 mph depending on surface, engine and prop type. It hovers upto 40mm high.
The kit is supplied with
- Deck and hull made from 2mm white ABS.
- A set of pre stitched pocket and bag skirts.
- Universal engine mount
- Twin Rudders.
- Servo Tray.
- Seat Cover.
- Propeller guard.
The kit requires to make it run
- Model Aircraft engine,
- 2 channel radio system.
- 9 x 7 Propeller.
- 2 standard servos ( rudder and throttle ).
- Fuel tank.
- Fuel pipe.
- 180 degree bell crank.
- 3x 90 degree bell cranks for the rudders.
- 2 x Servo snakes.
- 2 x Snake connectors.
- Means of starting the engine.
Highly recommended is adding the optional IC Gemini Roll bar as well.
These can all be purchased from Palaform.
* For operating on Grass - the following conditions apply - 18mm maximum grass height using 3 blade 9 x 7 propeller, minimum 32 size engine using Model Technics endurance Duraglo 5% nitro fuel.
IC Gemini Radio Controlled Hovercraft Kit
- Product Code: ICGEMKIT
- Availability: In Stock